Te Rongoā Ārai Mate Korona
The COVID-19 Vaccine
The COVID-19 vaccination programme has started again.
Who can get the vaccine?
- Essential workers and people 40 years old and over
- Children 12 and over with their parents or caregivers consent.
- On 25 August people 30 years old and over
- In September everyone else in Aotearoa
You will get a text or email to:
- Keep to your scheduled appointment or
- Change your appointment
Book a vaccination at: Vaccination Bookings
Vaccination sites: Vaccination sites
Remember: Practise Alert Level 4 Rules
Whānau hauā and their carers who live in Tāmaki Makaurau region will get an email, text or letter to book an appointment. Go to the online booking system link below:
If you do not get a email, text or letter by the end of July, then call the:
- Vaccination Helpline on 0800 28 29 26 to make an appointment or
- Talk to your doctor or local chemist to find out if they are offering the COVID-19 vaccine or
- check the website www.healthpoint.co.nz
Where to get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- You can choose a Vaccine Centre listed on the website: https://immunisation.northernregion.health.nz/#where-to-get-vaccinated or
- your doctor and local pharmacy if they are offering the COVID-19 vaccine.
At the Vaccine centre whānau turi, whānau hauā who need assistance can register for support at the front desk. NZ Relay NZSL Interpreter Services are available.
Not all vaccine centres are accessible
- check the website https://paerangi.nz for a list of accessible vaccine centres.
Whānau who cannot leave home to get the COVID-19 vaccine can call
- Vaccination Helpline on 0800 28 29 26 to register.
We can all fight the virus
The mobile vaccine bus is now operating in some places in Manurewa.
PAKNSAVE CARPARK CLENDON
- Tuesday: 21 Sept
- Wednesday: 22 Sept
SOUTHMALL WEYMOUTH RD ENTRY
- Thursday: 23 Sept
- Friday: 24 Sept
Times: 9am to 4pm.
No need to make an appointment. Just go, it’s easy!